Well, my co-worker Michelle "tagged" me. Apparently, when you are tagged you HAVE to do what they say! :) So, here's my response to being tagged.....topic is 5 things I hate to admit about myself.
1. I LOVE to wear mismatched lounge wear around the house! I have to match when leaving the house, so I figure why do it at home. So if you drop by unannounced, no telling what color scheme I'll be wearing!
2. I'm a solitaire junky....ok any game similar to solitaire junky is more like it. I like the challenge of figuring out the puzzle. Not into the team thing. Donnie and I have tried to play them together and he doesn't always play right so he can't play with me anymore! :)
3. I love to travel places......but absolutely HATE to pack and unpack. I've been known to pack for Camp Hope (camp for kids w/ cancer that I volunteer for a week at every summer) the morning we leave. And this is going to kill Barb, but I have my rubbermaid tub shoved in the storage closet and it's still pretty much packed from camp. Yes it was in June, but now that we are almost 6 months away from camp again maybe we could just say I have already started packing for next summer's camp! Gosh I'm ahead of the game!
4. I hate that I'm a picky eater. It drives my co-workers crazy as they constantly try to get me to try new foods, but I refuse to try things I deem as "scary looking." I wish I could make myself do it, but I just can't. I think that salads look neat....just not for me. I do make scary looking things for my family and try to make my kids eat them even though I don't do that myself. I know.....great example!
5. I love to shop.....especially for my children, probably more for Zach than the older kids. I think his little tiny clothes are soooo cute. If I didn't worry about my husband's response, I would shop more often than I do! Before we were married I shopped MUCH more than I do now and I remind him of that when he fusses about it! :)
Ok.....completed my first getting tagged post. Apparently I now get to tag 2 people who read my blog. What I was told is that you get to do this blog and leave me a message to let me know you completed your task so I can come read all about it. Then you get to tag 2 people you know! So good luck Monica and my sister Michelle! :)
We are headed to the pumpkin patch today.....so look for fun photos of that to come!