Sunday, May 3, 2009

All in a day's work.....

Hey all....Zach here. I asked my mom to follow me around with the camera on Saturday so I could do a post on all the work I do around here in a day. I never realized how hard I work until I put it all into pictures.......You will notice that I worked so hard that I went through several changes of clothes today!

We had to take advantage of the dry weather so we spent LOTS of time working outside. My mom missed my first bit of yard work! I was helping my dad mow the lawn. First I let him carry me around while he mowed and then I walked along side him with my own "mower" (or baby stroller if you want to get all technical about it, but in my mind it WAS a mower). She showed up of course to photograph my break that I took. I really did work hard before she showed up!




Stopped to eat a little lunch.....and got a little bit sleepy from sitting still for a bit! Had my trusty taggie to snuggle with though....



Here I am helping in the yard. I helped carry around flower containers and "happened" to find a few puddles in the yard from all the rain. This is apparently what led to the end of this outfit for the day!




My dad reseeded little patches of grass this weekend and left these little flags all over the yard to mark where he planted the grass.



I helped my dad by picking all the flags out of the yard and bringing them to him.....several times! I don't know WHY he kept putting them back out in the grass cuz that just meant more work for me as I then had to go retrieve them again! I mean really dad, give a kid a break and quit leaving them lay around the yard I'm tired of picking them up already! :) And for those that were counting, yes this is my 3rd outfit of the day.....my mom thinks after I get soaked and muddy I need a new change of clothes. My personal thought is that I will dry eventually so why bother with it! But whatever....




After coming in from helping outside, I spent some time entertaining my older brother....


Then I helped my mom "clean" out the fridge....


What is it that I see back there......


Well it's something that needs to be "worked" on immediately and I just don't have time to get dressed first!


Whew what a long day.....time I FINALLY get some sleep! :)



Oh that sweet boy keeps us busy......

No comments: