Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally an update!!!!!! What Zach's been up to.....

Sorry for the huge break in blogging updates, but we've been a bit busy with the 2 little guys! It has been a crazy sleep deprived 3 weeks for us! We seem to have developed a routine, as much of one as we ever have anyway! Here's some pics of Zach over the past few weeks. I'm doing another blog this evening of pics of Taylor. I had too many pics to go all on one post! So hard to pick what to put on here cuz I have so many I what to share....I have very photographic children!

Now that Zach's a big brother, we decided he was ready for a little more responsibility. We gave him some optins and he chose mowing as his new chore. He thought grass was a bit too easy so took on the bigger challenge of mowing the water at the end of the driveway.....what a hard worker! I'm so proud.....




Nothing better than playing in water at the end of the driveway now is there!



This is one of my favorite things Zach is doing these days.....when you ask him a question of where someone/something is he puts his hands up like this. It's adorable!



Most of the time this is how Zach is with Taylor.....



Zach has really done pretty good in regards to Taylor. He LOVES the baby and gives LOTS and LOTS of kisses to him! He's very gentle and even shares his beloved taggie with him. That's HUGE! There are those moments though....and there have been lots of them.....when mommy doesn't have enough arms to hold everyone and carry everything. This is what happens when that occurs......immediately he throws himself to the ground and a fit ensues. I tried to get photos but he was not cooperative....imagine that! He was less than pleased with me lets say!




It's still just so hard for me to think of Zach as a big brother! Big brother or not, he still my baby! :) Zach's mommy....

No comments: