Monday, April 27, 2009

Randomness......

Since it has been a bit since I posted, I decided to just put some random pics on that were already on the computer but haven't posted them yet. They don't really go together but blogworthy anyway!

Helping dad in the yard......

New battle scar......Zach got this lovely shiner while throwing a fit the other day. He threw himself forward and headbutted the bench when his dad told him no! It's all healed up now and I'm pretty sure he's going to have a scar for quite some time. You would think he would have learned his lesson and wouldn't throw fits anymore, but I guess he is going to learn the slow/hard way!

A couple of weeks ago we went to my nephew Bradley's baseball games. He's VERY talented and has learned the catchers position. Doesn't he look absolutely adorable! He squats down there and doesn't move! I for one would tip over I'm sure. He called me before the game to tell me to look for the player with 24 on the back of their jersey and that would be him....good thing cuz I may not have been able to find him otherwise! :)


We've been sick around our house.....the dog (Harley), Zach and now me! YUCK! Hope it's short lived as I hate to be sick! Dannon

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Hi Dannon -- I hope you all get to feeling better soon. But, I really have to say (and I say this to myself each time I look at your blog), that your's and Donnie's little guy, Zach, IS SO CUTE! I'd love to meet him in person someday :)