Saturday, August 1, 2009

Taylor is 3 months old!!!!!

Ok....first off, so sorry for the month long absence. No excuse really. Although I did lose the cord that connects my camera to the computer so I couldn't get pics on here. Dawned on me that my son has a camera and cord so could borrow his!!! So finally an update!!!

Today happens to be Taylor's 3 momth old birthday!!!! Such a big boy! That also happens to be the exact age at which we got Zachary as a baby! He was 3 months old the day he came to live with us and we still have the gray striped pj's he wore that night. So for fun, we put Taylor in those exact pj's tonight and tried to snap similar poses that we did of Zach so we could compare their size and overall similarity in appearance. I think they look a lot alike. Zach weighed a whopping 10 pounds in his 3 month picture while Taylor checks in at 12.23 pounds! So Taylor's got a couple of pounds on his brother at this point! You can tell it in his checks too when you compare the two of them! So here they are......

So we will start with a group of Zach pics and then those will follow with a group of Taylor pics. So here's Zachy on his 3 month birthday.....




My goodness he was so little and he's gotten so big! Sniff....

And here's Taylor-boy's comparison 3 month pics.....




3 month pics of Zach laying down.....had I of known I would be taking pictures of his little brother in 18 months to compare the 2 of them, I would've taken a few more!



Taylor 3 months laying down......he wouldn't recreate Zach's exact pose no matter how hard we tried. I couldn't get him to do the arms above the head thing. Got close a couple of times!






And if those didn't make you think those 2 are brothers who look alike.....here's recent pics of the 2 of them together. These were taken on July 4th.




I could just eat them up they are so darn adorable!

I have lots of catching up to do....and will very soon! Promise! But it's late and I have 2 little boys with colds so sleep has not been our friend for a couple of nights. I'm assuming tonight will be no different so off to bed I go!

No comments: