Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What happened while I was away.....

Well I'm back from camp and I survived my week away from my boys....all 5 of them! :) Donnie brought all the boys out to visit me mid-week which helped me get through the week! I had a great time at camp, but missed everyone at home terribly! Donnie was very brave and took a 5 hour road trip with the boys to go visit his brother and his family in Texas for a few days. He took some fun pics which I thought I would share. Both of the little boys changed so much while I was gone, see for yourself......

Taylor looks like a different baby to me since I got home! His face has filled out so much since I left and I think he looks so much like Zach's baby pictures now that he has a little meat on him! Here's a couple pics Donnie took while they were in Texas last week......



Zach appearantly grew up enough in my absence to become a swimmer!!!!! Donnie told me on the phone he was a maniac in the pool, but the pictures give a much more terrifying image for this mommy!

He started at the edge of the hot tub and became quite the dare devil in my opinion......








After gaining a little confidence he moved on to bigger challenges...THE BIG DIVING BOARD!!!!! I love his jumping action, but glad I wasn't there to witness it as I would've had a heart attack!



Ummmmm, where's my boy Donnie??????


Zach apparently loved it and is climbing out to head back to the board for some more....


So both grew up in my absence! One I'm so sad I missed as he looks so big to me, the other I'm pretty sure it was better I was absent as he wouldn't have gotten to have near as much fun if his mommy would've been there! :)

To see a few more pics of the boys, click on my sister's blog on my sidebar (Cummings Chronicle's). She has some pics from when we were at my parent's house over Memorial Day Weekend.

1 comment:

Michelle's Musings said...

Taylor looks like he has grown by leaps and bounds!!!!
I love the action shots of Zach! He must be quite a little "fishie" loving the water!!!!